NuffNAnG

Saturday 6 August 2011

Would you be my valentine??

Would you be my love??....how sweett...so, how you guys out there voice out our love words to someone you love..To all boys and girls out there please take care of your love one..If you really love them, makes them feel worthy and proud of you...i want to share a story about my 1st love..woow! talk about 1st love it feels like i am at the top of the world...You know, i am so addicted with her like drug..haha...But, now i realize that my love towards her is just a game for me...You know how it feel if someone reject your love, i think you want to slit your own throat...So, the moral of the story, don't you ever2 do stupid thing because of your love is rejected!!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Nuffnang